A new release before this month end.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

A new release before this month end.

ExsonQu
Administrator
Dear all,

       Sorry for not so much update recently to webERP. I'll catch it up little by little.
       I'd like to make a new release this month according to our release circle.
       Is there any concern for this?
       Thanks and best regards!
       Exson
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: A new release before this month end.

Rafael Chacón
HI Exson:

Many or few changes... a new release on May will be great!!

I agree with you. Lets do it.

Best regards, Rafael.

2017-05-02 18:23 GMT-06:00 ExsonQu <[hidden email]>:

> *Dear all,*
>
>        Sorry for not so much update recently to webERP. I'll catch it up
> little by little.
>        I'd like to make a new release this month according to our release
> circle.
>        Is there any concern for this?
>        Thanks and best regards!
>        Exson
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.
> 1478800.n4.nabble.com/A-new-release-before-this-month-end-tp4658790.html
> Sent from the web-ERP-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> _______________________________________________
> Web-erp-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-developers
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Web-erp-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: A new release before this month end.

Dale Scott
I am following svn trunk,

1) should I manually execute upgrade4.13.1-4.14.sql (or the most recent "upgradex.y.z-x.y.sql" file) every time I update from svn just in case there have been schema changes?

2) what will happen to the database when the release is made and I svn update? Will the database be updated automatically? And afterwards do I need to manually execute upgradex.y.z-x.y.sql again?

Thanks,
Dale

P.S. Many thanks to the development team for your hard work!


----- Original Message -----
> From: "Rafael Chacón" <[hidden email]>
> To: "web-erp-developers" <[hidden email]>
> Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 9:38:26 AM
> Subject: Re: [WebERP-developers] A new release before this month end.

> HI Exson:
>
> Many or few changes... a new release on May will be great!!
>
> I agree with you. Lets do it.
>
> Best regards, Rafael.
>
> 2017-05-02 18:23 GMT-06:00 ExsonQu <[hidden email]>:
>
>> *Dear all,*
>>
>>        Sorry for not so much update recently to webERP. I'll catch it up
>> little by little.
>>        I'd like to make a new release this month according to our release
>> circle.
>>        Is there any concern for this?
>>        Thanks and best regards!
>>        Exson
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.
>> 1478800.n4.nabble.com/A-new-release-before-this-month-end-tp4658790.html
>> Sent from the web-ERP-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>> ------------------
>> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
>> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
>> _______________________________________________
>> Web-erp-developers mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-developers
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> _______________________________________________
> Web-erp-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-developers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Web-erp-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-developers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: A new release before this month end.

phildaintree
in includes/session.inc

/*If the Code $Version - held in ConnectDB.inc is > than the Database
VersionNumber held in config table then do upgrades */

if (strcmp($Version,$_SESSION['VersionNumber'])>0 AND
(basename($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])!='UpgradeDatabase.php')) {
     header('Location: UpgradeDatabase.php');
}

If you've already applied the database changes then the upgrade will try
to do them again and fail ... they will show in yellow as failing and
move on to the next database change.

Phil

Phil Daintree
Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz

On 07/05/17 17:30, Dale Scott wrote:

> I am following svn trunk,
>
> 1) should I manually execute upgrade4.13.1-4.14.sql (or the most recent "upgradex.y.z-x.y.sql" file) every time I update from svn just in case there have been schema changes?
>
> 2) what will happen to the database when the release is made and I svn update? Will the database be updated automatically? And afterwards do I need to manually execute upgradex.y.z-x.y.sql again?
>
> Thanks,
> Dale
>
> P.S. Many thanks to the development team for your hard work!
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Rafael Chacón" <[hidden email]>
>> To: "web-erp-developers" <[hidden email]>
>> Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 9:38:26 AM
>> Subject: Re: [WebERP-developers] A new release before this month end.
>> HI Exson:
>>
>> Many or few changes... a new release on May will be great!!
>>
>> I agree with you. Lets do it.
>>
>> Best regards, Rafael.
>>
>> 2017-05-02 18:23 GMT-06:00 ExsonQu <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> *Dear all,*
>>>
>>>         Sorry for not so much update recently to webERP. I'll catch it up
>>> little by little.
>>>         I'd like to make a new release this month according to our release
>>> circle.
>>>         Is there any concern for this?
>>>         Thanks and best regards!
>>>         Exson
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.
>>> 1478800.n4.nabble.com/A-new-release-before-this-month-end-tp4658790.html
>>> Sent from the web-ERP-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>> ------------------
>>> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
>>> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Web-erp-developers mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-developers
>>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
>> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
>> _______________________________________________
>> Web-erp-developers mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-developers
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> _______________________________________________
> Web-erp-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-developers


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Web-erp-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-developers
If anyone is wondering about the persistently nasty comments made by Tim Schofield and wants the full story please see: http://timschofield.blogspot.com/ Hell hath no fury like a woman (or Tim) scorned
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: A new release before this month end.

ExsonQu
Administrator
Dear all,
             I'm very sorry that the release will be delayed because I have some problem to commit the updated scripts.
             Hope it can be solved quickly.
             Best regards!
             Exson
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: A new release before this month end.

Rafael Chacón
Hi,

I am very grateful for the work of Exson, and I congratulate him for the
push he gives to the project.

A web ERP project is a collective responsibility, no one man
responsibility. I apologize for not helping in committing the updated
scripts. I believe that with the help of all we can continue with the
launch of the new release.

Best regards, Rafael.





2017-05-31 9:49 GMT-06:00 ExsonQu <[hidden email]>:

> *Dear all,*
>              I'm very sorry that the release will be delayed because I have
> some problem to commit the updated scripts.
>              Hope it can be solved quickly.
>              Best regards!
>              Exson
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://weberp-accounting.
> 1478800.n4.nabble.com/A-new-release-before-this-month-end-
> tp4658790p4658801.html
> Sent from the web-ERP-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> _______________________________________________
> Web-erp-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-developers
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Web-erp-developers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/web-erp-developers