Quantcast

Canada and webERP (and accountants)

Dale Scott

Is anyone on the list using webERP in Canada for a SME? Can you explain the general involvement of webERP, and how it was that webERP was accepted by the accountant?

I’ve heard this now from several people in Canada (accountants and IT people who work with accountants), that SME-type businesses here absolutely require a QBO connector so their accountant can close the books in QB, even though the business may be run on webERP. Is this true? Are there work-arounds? Sorry my background is engineering and manufacturing, not finance.

Many thanks,
Dale

---

Dale R. Scott, P.Eng.

Chief Engineer

dalescott.net

Transparency with Trust

Blog: http://www.dalescott.net

LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/dalescott

Re: Canada and webERP (and accountants)

russpeed300
Anxiously interested in the feedback.

Russ

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Dale Scott <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Regal Products Ltd
18 Freeman Rd. St. Augustine,
Trinidad & Tobago
tel- 868-663-1740 / 1