Cheque Number not being stored in GLTRANS table

Cheque Number not being stored in GLTRANS table

R2-G
Hi,

Am using webERP 4.12.3 on a system that has been live and working well since December 2013
I have just discovered that the system has all along not been storing cheque numbers in the gltrans
table chequeno field. Upon looking at the gltrans table via phpmyadmin, the chequeno field is 0 for
all transactions even though the user has always entered cheque numbers for all payments made
via  Bank Account Payments Entry and Enter a Payment to, or Receipt from the Supplier.

I searched this list and the forum and found other post regarding this same issue but no solutions to the problem

Any ideas on how to solve this will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

R2-G

Re: Cheque Number not being stored in GLTRANS table

gsavix
please look at [1] and you could see that form var cheque and chequenum.

see line  358 that is used cheque not chequenum

follow updates on this source and compare with yours.

Am using webERP 4.12.3 on a system that has been live and working well since
December 2013
I have just discovered that the system has all along not been storing cheque
numbers in the *gltrans*
table *chequeno* field. Upon looking at the *gltrans* table via phpmyadmin,
the chequeno field is 0 for
all transactions even though the user has always entered cheque numbers for
all payments made
via  *Bank Account Payments Entry* and *Enter a Payment to, or Receipt from
the Supplier*.

I searched this list and the forum and found other post regarding this same
issue but no solutions to the problem

Any ideas on how to solve this will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

R2-G

gilberto dos santos alves
+55(11)9-8646-5049
sao paulo - sp - brasil

Re: Cheque Number not being stored in GLTRANS table

R2-G
Hi gsavix

The cheque no is still not getting stored in gltrans table
even after modifying line 358 from chequeno to chequenum

any other ideas anybody ?

Thanks in advance

R2-g

Re: Cheque Number not being stored in GLTRANS table

R2-G

Hi gsavix,

I have tried entering payments with cheque numbers in the weberp.org demo system
and created a report (gltrans-listing) to view the content of gltrans table.
The payment transactions I entered appear in the report but the cheque number is still
NOT stored in gltrans table.