Copyright notices, and License statements

Copyright notices, and License statements – I seem to remember from other projects I have been involved with over the years that part of the requirements for placing a project under the GP...
Phil does not understand the GPL. That is the main point to the message below that I am responding to.   Danie adheres to the GPL. ...
Steve, I have been around webERP for a couple of years, gratefully using it to support our business. I am grateful that Phil created the app...
On Monday 23 July 2007 11:21:25 Scott Rosa wrote: > I have been around webERP for a couple of years, gratefully using it to > support our ...
On Monday 23 July 2007 12:22:04 you wrote: > Not sure how it is an erroneous conclusion -- no Phil, no webERP.  There > may have been othe...
There's a wonderful open source contributors analysis of webERP at http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4317/contributors Sure others have contribu...
Keep in mind, this is a response again... Ha, clicking on All Contributors shows no one but Phil has been on the project for more than the pas...
I suppose I should have known that any thread involving the GPL might get heated, but I wasn't aware of the issues that came out, and it wasn't ...
I understand Scott. Those were the only ones I hope. They were spawned by Phil's comments. Steve _____ From: web-erp-developers-...
This is really getting off topic into personal abuse and recrimination. All the people that have contributed code are *greatly* respected by th...
I know that Wayne means "Because the GPL does allow you to modify code for your own use withOUT making it publicly available, provided you ...
This is Phil doing things Phil's way. Just like offering his services for money using an inappropriate vehicle.   You are partially...
On Friday 20 July 2007 20:17, Tim Schofield wrote: > I seem to remember from other projects I have been involved with over > the years tha...
Uncalled for: For the record all the code is available under GPL. And residing with the clients for whom it was developed. Your own words wer...
> -----Original Message----- > From: web-erp-developers-bounces@... > [mailto:web-erp-developers-bounces@...] On > Behalf Of...
Interfaces – Hello webERP developers, Somehow I'll try again to contact you by using the mailing list. We're adapting care2x, a HIS (Hospital Information...
webERP already allows multiple prices for the same item. Also the User Interface colour scheme can be changed and be different for each user ...
Hello Robert, For multiple prices, weberp currently allows you to set up multiple sales types, and then for each inventory item a different pric...
It's a recommendation, and not a requirement. See similar discussions for Drupal here: http://drupal.org/node/9224 I'd suggest that readme be ...
Wayne, On 20/07/07, Wayne McDougall <weberp@...> wrote: > It's a recommendation, and not a requirement. See similar discussions for ...
1. I guess from the GPL it's whether you consider the Program to the source files as a package, or individually. People do different things such ...