Credits not including TAX ?

Terry Porter
Hi Phil, Exson and all,

The latest version (v4.13) is going great and I'm making excellent progress now I can process my credit backlog, but I think I have found a bug ?

I'm finding that credits on complete Invoices are not including the tax component, (in my case the 10% GST) in the credit.

I'm having to do this last as a misc credit on each invoice.

Any suggestions, comments ?

Cheers
Terry

Re: Credits not including TAX ?

Hi, Terry,

           Thank you for your feedback!

           The tax credit feature also exists. It seems a bug. I'll check it later.

Re: Credits not including TAX ?

akshaygujar
Any updates on this issue?