Customer Order fails with SQL error if no sales price is set for item

Customer Order fails with SQL error if no sales price is set for item

rfthomas
Customer order items can not be entered if no sales price has been established for a quick entry.  An SQL is displayed instead of a reasonable error message or a warning and using a sales price of 0.0.  The SQL places nothing for the price, just ,,  This is in 4.12.3, but probably occurs in all versions.

Bob Thomas

P.S.: We were in rush, we didn't get a screen capture, but entered a sales price for the item so that we could get the rush shipment out.

Re: Customer Order fails with SQL error if no sales price is set for item

Hi, Bob,

            Thank you for your report!

             I'll check it today.

Re: Customer Order fails with SQL error if no sales price is set for item

Hi, Bob,

             I've checked it in webERP4.12.3 with a fresh installation. There is no any strange problem found. Would you give more details?