Documents for Supplier Invoice

Rafael Chacón
Hello,

I have a question:

In  SupplierInvoice.php,  it is automatically inserted 'inv' into gltrans.narrative for sys_type 20 (Purchase Invoice). I have purchase receipts as valid as purchase Invoices.
The problem is that when the document is recorded, the system saves "...Invoice Receipt 99999999..."; An "Invoice Receipt" has no sense, so it must be cleaned inside the database.

In your experience, it is this so common as to do a modification to the script?

Best regards, Rafael.

Re: Documents for Supplier Invoice

gsavix
hi. for clarification please could you tell:

1-what is version that you are talk about;

2-is this executable on weberp.org (demonstrative envinronment) for all of us understand, read or produce documentation about issues.

thanks for your time.

Hello,

I have a question:

In  SupplierInvoice.php,  it is automatically inserted 'inv' into gltrans.narrative for sys_type 20 (Purchase Invoice). I have purchase receipts as valid as purchase Invoices.
The problem is that when the document is recorded, the system saves "...Invoice Receipt 99999999..."; An "Invoice Receipt" has no sense, so it must be cleaned inside the database.

In your experience, it is this so common as to do a modification to the script?

Best regards, Rafael.

gilberto dos santos alves
+55(11)9-8646-5049
sao paulo - sp - brasil

Re: Documents for Supplier Invoice

Rafael Chacón
Hi Gilberto:

I use versions 4.12.3 (production) and trunk (development).

As a customer pointed, we can have "invoices" and "purchase receipts" (e.g. supermarket tickets) as valid supplier's documentation. I can fix it (it is easy to remove the "inv" insertion), but I want to know if nobody is damage by this change.

best regards, Rafael.

[...]

thanks for your explanation.
but i do not understand clearly what is main reason or motivation.
we comment fields for register this we create allways purchase orders for control items and spends that reflect on general ledger accounts.
transaction descriptions (free text) already on weberp transactions do not solve your issue?

.ps weberp.org environment is broken or locked out of service.

regards.