EHF / PEPPOL

Arno Teigseth

Re: EHF / PEPPOL

phildaintree
Hi Arno,

Interesting initiative... I am not working on this and I am sure
incentives would be required for any developer to make webERP support
such.

Would be great to have a Norwegian translation!!

regards
Phil

Re: EHF / PEPPOL

skelly
Hi Phil
I am no longer using WebERP‎. I am now working as a mining engineer. Please unsubscribe me from these emails. Thanks, Simon Kelly [hidden email]

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Vodafone network.