Fwd: Forward of moderated message

phildaintree

Hi Russ, on the most recent versions most of the work for this is
done. On those versions just including class="noprint" in the html
element stops it being printed. The headers etc are already done.

Tim

On 22 May 2015 at 15:53, Regal Russ <[hidden email]> wrote:
 > Hi All,
 > I have been having issues with pdf printing on dot matrix printers
where the
 > print seems to be missing dots implying a pin issue.
 >
 > We bought a new oki ml420 and same problem.
 >
 > If I print html which prints much finer fonts, it is perfect, even
superb.
 > :)
 >
 > I have been looking at the printcusttrans as well as the
 > printcusttransportrait pdf and have not been able to change font etc
on the
 > printout. I guess pdf works that way as I tried acrobat, foxiy\t and
another
 > pdf thype.
 >
 >  I was able to change size of font but not font itself.
 >
 > To work around the problem, I am looking at the html invoice.
 > printcusttrans.php
 >
 > The print is gorgeous but I need to get rid of the menu from the
screen. So
 > what I am asking is...
 >
 > you know on a website there sometimes is a "PRINT Friendly" icon to print
 > the important info?
 >
 > Has anyone done that before or can guide me how to:
 >
 > 1) get rid of the screen menu at the top when printing.
 >
 > 2) be able to ensure the second page starts when it should. i.e. Invoice
 > number etal not repeating at bottom of first page instead of top of
second.

 > I know it's a mouthful but I have been at this for some time and
hitting a
 > wall.
 >
 > Any help or guidance would bew most appreciated.
 >
 > Weberp 4.07.3 for now but looking at 4.12 or higher in the near future.
 >
 >
 > Cheers,
 >
 >
 > Russ

Re: Fwd: Forward of moderated message

russpeed300
Thanks,

I will take a look at copying the css or the printcusttrans.php or maybe upgrade from 4.7 to 4.12

Thanks for the support as always.

Russ
sent from phone by Russell of Regal 2904503