Fwd: Re: webERP 4.14

phildaintree

The version upgrade fails without running the SQL manually first.

As a temporary fix, I've added a check to insert the new table inside GetConfig.php - even though this is mysql specific SQL (Engine=INNODB) - so not an ideal solution and open to other options??

I am not sure how the favourites thing works so would be good to see some description of what this does and how to use it - I can add to the manual as needed.

Run the SQL

CREATE table favourites (userid varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    caption varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    href varchar(200) NOT NULL DEFAULT '#',
    PRIMARY KEY (userid,caption)) Engine=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

against your database manually then try again through the browser - it is an error with this latest release.

Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
On 24/06/17 10:14, BioAcyl Corp wrote:

23-06-2017
Hi there,
i am running a laboratory under GMP rules and webERP is just ideal for snall/mediun sized establishments. It is a very fine system and among the best.

The recent version 4.14 is giving problems to upgrade from 4.13.1 The distribution  download yields only 29.44 M and when extracted for the database upgrade it gives sql error for missing favourites table.

I would like very much to upgrade. What should I do?

Re: Fwd: Re: webERP 4.14

Hi, Phil,

          Thank you for your quick response.
          I think we can change the GetConfigure.php just to judge the version number, if the number is 4.13.1, then let is skip this part to make the SQL update possible. I have not test it. Will test the idea and make a release soon.

Re: Fwd: Re: webERP 4.14

phildaintree
Yes that makes more sense

+64 (0)275 567 890

> On 26/06/2017, at 12:59 PM, ExsonQu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> *Hi, Phil,*
>
>          Thank you for your quick response.
>          I think we can change the GetConfigure.php just to judge the
> version number, if the number is 4.13.1, then let is skip this part to make
> the SQL update possible. I have not test it. Will test the idea and make a
> release soon.
>          Thanks and best regards!
>          Exson

Re: Fwd: Re: webERP 4.14