Help required

Harshad A M
Today I have downloaded Weberp 4.12.3. After adding a customer when I try to create customer branch, system is giving error "ERROR Message Report : There are no sales people defined as yet - customer branches must be allocated to a sales person. Please use the link below to define at least one sales person". I have created salesperson, but there is no option in the screen to enter the salesperson. Screen Shot attached.

Regards

Harshad

addbranch.png (152K) Download Attachment

Re: Help required

Harshad A M

Dear All,

I got solution from forum and issue resolved. While creating salesman I did not change the current flat to YES. Once I changed to YES, issue got resolved.

Thanks

Harshad

Today I have downloaded Weberp 4.12.3. After adding a customer when I try to create customer branch, system is giving error "ERROR Message Report : There are no sales people defined as yet - customer branches must be allocated to a sales person. Please use the link below to define at least one sales person". I have created salesperson, but there is no option in the screen to enter the salesperson. Screen Shot attached.

Regards

Harshad

Avast logo