Implementation and Support

Muzammil Saya
Dear All

Can anyone guide me as to where I can find support and implementation help
for considering webERP for textile manufacturing for day to day needs of
toll manufacturing as well as inventory controls?

Also if webERP is open source, does it mean one can designs our own CSS to
modify how the front end looks like for example with icons and images and
buttons created as a customized theme ?

Thanks for the advise

Regards
Muzammil
Karachi, Pakistan

Re: Implementation and Support

gsavix
Hi. Muzammil.
both answers is yes.

--
gilberto dos santos alves
+5511986465049

> Dear All
>
> Can anyone guide me as to where I can find support and implementation help
> for considering webERP for textile manufacturing for day to day needs of
> toll manufacturing as well as inventory controls?
>
> Also if webERP is open source, does it mean one can designs our own CSS to
> modify how the front end looks like for example with icons and images and
> buttons created as a customized theme ?
>
> Thanks for the advise
>
> Regards
> Muzammil
> Karachi, Pakistan

Re: Implementation and Support

Muzammil Saya
Dear Gilberto

Thanks for answering

Specifically the question for toll manufacturing is as follows:

We do a lot of manufacturing of fabrics by yarn provided by the customer.
A certain consumption of BOM is specified as per the contract before hand
The yarn, i.e. Raw materials, are provided to us which we keep in our
inventory for consumption
The finished goods, ie fabric, is made and then dispatched to the customer
At the end of the contract we conclude as to how much we consumed in terms
of how much we used as defined by the BOM in the beginning

Complications:
We need to see inventory at all times in our stock and the same item is
also purchased by us from the market
So all toll manufacturered items need to be kept and maintained separately
in inventory

We need to see average cost of inventory in stock but if those are for toll
then they are not invoiced and hence either if it's part of inventory but
without a price or invoice means our average cost method would be ruined

How can we keep stocks but yet not affect our average cost ?

Thanks for any clarification on the above matter

Regards
Muzammil