Information when creating a new company

Anders Sjögren
Hi,

I started using weberp this week and notices a confusing issue; upon
creation of a new company, I am given information that a new user "demo"
is created with password "weberp".

However, as it turns out, the username is "admin", not "demo". This is a
tiny correction but quite helpful if you are new as I am.

I could certainly make the change myself, but it takes time to setup the
environment and I was thinking maybe one of you that have the setup
could implement the fix?

Regarding creating companies companies I would also ask if my
understanding is correct of removing a company?

* Remove SQL database
* Remove company folder in weberp/companies/
* Remove company from drop down list by editing config.php in the web
root directory.

Best regards,
Anders

Re: Information when creating a new company

gsavix
hi.
see
demo environment is one environment.
new company is a new environment, that you could choose install empty or
with "standard" data send by weberp.
Look at the code and all things will be clear.

--
gilberto dos santos alves
+5511986465049