Quantcast

Is the suppliers zero invoice reasonable?

Is the suppliers zero invoice reasonable?

Dear all,

         We found that the supplier invoice is allowed to be zero amount. It's quite fallibility. Is this really allowed or necessary?

Re: Is the suppliers zero invoice reasonable?

rfthomas
We get samples from suppliers that have accompanying zero value invoices.

Bob Thomas

Re: Is the suppliers zero invoice reasonable?

Hi, Bob,

               Thank you for your reply. I'll find some fool-proof method for this after further investigation.