Quantcast

Manually payment allocation from mysql

ronwong
I would like to ask, when we do payment allocation from payment to customer invoices, which are the tables being updated and how?
Because I am having a suhosin issue with my server, and the system does not allow me to have more than 256 lines in forms or something, so I have outstanding payments that I cannot allocate in the front end interface.

Re: Manually payment allocation from mysql

Hi, Ronwong,

             It's is a little difficult to explain in short.
             It'll update the debtortrans table, custallocns,gltrans if different currency involved.
             It's a new relation build between data(different transaction) in debtortrans table and it is recorded in custallocns. Phil has provided an Z_AutoCustomerAllocations.php before.
            I've attached here you can check if it is solved you problem.

            Z_AutoCustomerAllocations.php

RE: Manually payment allocation from mysql

ronwong

My payments are same transaction. Let me take a look at the file. I am still on 4.09, I hope there is no change.

Basically I have a lot of payments that I was lazy to allocate, and now when I want to allocated I cant because the list exceeded a threshold… this is purely my server issue.

So if I have a payment RCP1234 say, and it should be against invoice 2345 for customer 123, is there is specific way to recognize the transactins and the specific fields to update or check off? I will check the file.

             It's is a little difficult to explain in short.
             It'll update the debtortrans table, custallocns,gltrans if different currency involved.
             It's a new relation build between data(different transaction) in debtortrans table and it is recorded in custallocns. Phil has provided an Z_AutoCustomerAllocations.php before.
            I've attached here you can check if it is solved you problem.

            Z_AutoCustomerAllocations.php

http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Manually-payment-allocation-from-mysql-tp4658481p4658485.html

To unsubscribe from Manually payment allocation from mysql, click here.
NAML

RE: Manually payment allocation from mysql

Hi, Ronwong,

                  The automatic allocation script is not suitable for your case. It allocate the amount according to date sequence. And it is very error prone to modify database manually. Your case need to revise the script to add a page separator to find the specified invoice to allocated to.

RE: Manually payment allocation from mysql

ronwong

Would you be able to advice me how is the best way to do it?

http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Manually-payment-allocation-from-mysql-tp4658481p4658490.html