Pages "empty" in work order "Paperwork" and "Labels"

Pages "empty" in work order "Paperwork" and "Labels"

Dale Scott
Hi all, I haven't had any replies my post last week to the users list, so I'm hoping someone here will enjoy pointing out the error of my ways. ;-)

I'm get "empty" work order "Paperwork" and "Labels" PDFs with only the company logo on each page.

I expect the answer will be suitably and annoyingly obvious in hindsight, but until I get this sorted I can't really give a manufacturing demo.

I would also very much appreciate it if someone could describe in general the manual process this was intended to fit, and how the "Paperwork" and "Labels" would be used.

Many thanks!

Dale

P.S. The manufacturing walkthrough I'm working on has been updated. http://www.dalescott.net/manufacturing-using-weberp /

Re: Pages "empty" in work order "Paperwork" and "Labels"

Andrew Galuski
Does the work order you're processing contain a bill of materials for the finished product?

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv

[...]

---
Dale Scott, P.Eng.
Blog: www.dalescott.net<http://www.dalescott.net>
Resume: www.linkedin.com/in/dalescott/<http://www.linkedin.com/in/dalescott/>

Re: Pages "empty" in work order "Paperwork" and "Labels"

Dale Scott
Sorry for delay, I forgot photos aren't allowed so here are URLs instead. Fwiw, I changed the sequence numbers to 1,2,3 but still empty paperwork.

http://www.dalescott.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/weberp-item-20000001-00_bom.png
http://www.dalescott.net/product-lifecycle-management-plm-using-weberp/