Password Problem on XP desktop

R2-G
Hi,

I have been using webERP for some time and I have version 4.12.2 running OK on both windows 7 and ubuntu 14.04.

Recently I tried setting webERP up on an old IBM netvista desktop PC running windows XP and found the following issue:

php > 5.4 no longer supports windows XP so I had to download an older WAMP with php <= 5.4

I managed to set up webERP on the XP desktop and it works fine up to the login screen. It does not accept the password which I know is correct. After importing the database from the windows 7 webERP setup into the windows XP desktop webERP setup.

The Error message

incorrect password
The user/password combination
is not a valid user of the system

Any help with how to solve this, greatly appreciated

R2-G

Re: Password Problem on XP desktop

gsavix
Hi. look at your config.php and find your db name, user name and password for mysql for connect to your database and make a sql select * from users; you  cold them see what is your encript password was. choose any know password (for  example user admin) and using sql command update users set password "for-what-you-know-encripted-pass". after that user weberp login to access your login. phpmyadmin make this operations more friendly.

*
Any help with how to solve this, greatly appreciated

R2-G

gilberto dos santos alves
+55(11)9-8646-5049
sao paulo - sp - brasil

Re: Password Problem on XP desktop

russpeed300
If u did a new install, the default pwd and name would work or those u used on install

Since u imported0 database, then the name pwd from win 7 machine.

Not an expert but I would try looking at www in the tables of both and see if domething is amiss.

Also on the win7, add an admin with a pwd like 12345.

Then reimpoprt to xp etc

Hope it's of sum use

Russ
sent from phone by Russell of Regal 2904503