Quantcast

Pc tag suggestion

Hi, Richard,

               Thank you for your long time nice support.

                The pc module is quite practical!
                I'm wondering if we can make some improvement of basic data setup.
               When we set up the Pc expense, we found it'll be quite time consuming to add tag choice. Is it possible to add the tag setting in the Expenses for Type of PC tab to minimize the Items setting in Pc expense?

Re: Pc tag suggestion

Pak Ricard
Hi Exson:

I'm not sure how to set a default tag (in my business case, we set tags by business units, and users report expenses related to different business units).
As I designed it, by Type of PC Tab is not correct as the tag is linked to the expense, not the tab.

Do you have an idea how to maintain the current functionality and add your request?

Regards,
Ricard