Print Price List does not Work

rfthomas
This is a problem that has existed for many version of WebERP going back several years.

Print price list does not print price list for any prices other than the default price list.

The following error is generated:

WARNING Message Report : There were no price details to print out for the customer or category specified

The script is PDFPriceList.php

Re: Print Price List does not Work

Hi, Bob,

          I've revised the file. Would you like to check if it does work?

        PDFPriceList.zip

RE: Print Price List does not Work

rfthomas

Exson,

We still get the following error message:

WARNING Message Report : There were no price details to print out for the customer or category specified

Sincerely,

Robert F. Thomas

cid:image001.gif@01C71ABB.312C1E90

 44 Industrial Way
Norwood, MA USA 02062
(  Office Phone - (781) 329-9200
* mail to: [hidden email]

          I've revised the file. Would you like to check if it does work?

        PDFPriceList.zip

http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Print-Price-List-does-not-Work-tp4658353p4658372.html

To unsubscribe from Print Price List does not Work, click here.
NAML

RE: Print Price List does not Work

rfthomas
Exson,

We suspect that the problem involves the same error that crept into GetPrice.inc that returns a 0.00 price of any sales type other than default.  Looking at the php, if all of the prices are zero the error message is generated.

There is no "Default" price list option.  The report only displays a pricelist if the Default price list's name in our case "End User" is specified.  IN all other cases the error message is displayed.

Thank you,
Bob Thomas

RE: Print Price List does not Work

Hi, Bob,

           It only show default type is a bug. It has no relationship with the GetPrice.php problem.

RE: Print Price List does not Work

Hi, Bob,

             After review the file again. I know what you mean.