PrintCheque.php error

Phil McIntosh
I received the following error when I try to print a check from webERP (cvs-20090127):

Warning: Numbers_Words::include_once(Numbers/Words/lang..php) [numbers-words.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/webERP/Numbers/Words.php on line 61

Warning: Numbers_Words::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Numbers/Words/lang..php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/webERP/Numbers/Words.php on line 61
ERROR Message Report : Unable to include the Numbers/Words/lang..php file

Warning: Numbers_Words::include_once(Numbers/Words/lang..php) [numbers-words.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/webERP/Numbers/Words.php on line 61

Warning: Numbers_Words::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Numbers/Words/lang..php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/webERP/Numbers/Words.php on line 61
ERROR Message Report : Unable to include the Numbers/Words/lang..php file

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/webERP/Numbers/Words.php:61) in /var/www/webERP/PrintCheque.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/webERP/Numbers/Words.php:61) in /var/www/webERP/PrintCheque.php on line 97

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/webERP/Numbers/Words.php:61) in /var/www/webERP/PrintCheque.php on line 98

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/webERP/Numbers/Words.php:61) in /var/www/webERP/PrintCheque.php on line 99

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/webERP/Numbers/Words.php:61) in /var/www/webERP/PrintCheque.php on line 100

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/webERP/Numbers/Words.php:61) in /var/www/webERP/PrintCheque.php on line 101

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/webERP/Numbers/Words.php:61) in /var/www/webERP/includes/fpdf.php on line 1022
FPDF error: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file

Also, it is unclear to me from the manual how exactly one is supposed to go about printing checks based on paying invoices for goods received.  I found a report that shows what is due, but there doesn't seem to be a way to turn it into actual payments.  Also, the enter payments screen does not have a way to select invoices for payment.

What is the process supposed to be?

Regards,

Phil McIntosh

Re: PrintCheque.php error

Tim Schofield
Hi Phil,

Can you download the latest Words.php from cvs and see if that works.

Thanks
Tim

Phil McIntosh wrote:

> [...]
> FPDF error: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file
>
> Also, it is unclear to me from the manual how exactly one is supposed to go
> about printing checks based on paying invoices for goods received.  I found a
> report that shows what is due, but there doesn't seem to be a way to turn it
> into actual payments.  Also, the enter payments screen does not have a way to
> select invoices for payment.
>
> What is the process supposed to be?
>
> Regards,
>
> Phil McIntosh

> Create and Deploy Rich Internet Apps outside the browser with Adobe(R)AIR(TM)
> software. With Adobe AIR, Ajax developers can use existing skills and code to
> build responsive, highly engaging applications that combine the power of local
> resources and data with the reach of the web. Download the Adobe AIR SDK and

Re: PrintCheque.php error

Phil McIntosh
Tim,

Looks like the same error still.

Phil

Phil McIntosh wrote:

[...]

I just tried this again with 3.10.1 and got the same error. One thing I am noticing is the listing for the include path is not there on my Ubuntu installation - there is /usr/share/php5, but no /usr/share/php or /usr/share/pear

Is that why I am having the problem?  (I tested the online version and it does work for me there, so there has to be something out of whack on my install.)

If it is an include  path issue, how do I fix it?

Phil

Phil McIntosh wrote:

[...]

Hi Phil, Apologies I forgot about this problem.

I will look into your problem this weekend hopefully.

On a more general note:
Often I read emails, on my phone for example, and intend to back to them
but then forget. If I don't answer then feel free to ask again.

I am trying to use a new system whereby a script automatically creates an
artifact for the bug tracker and then this may serve to remind me.

Tim

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009, Phil McIntosh wrote:

> [...]
> Create and Deploy Rich Internet Apps outside the browser with Adobe(R)AIR(TM)
> software. With Adobe AIR, Ajax developers can use existing skills and code to
> build responsive, highly engaging applications that combine the power of local
> resources and data with the reach of the web. Download the Adobe AIR SDK and
> Ajax docs to start building applications today-http://p.sf.net/sfu/adobe-com

>         ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

> Create and Deploy Rich Internet Apps outside the browser with Adobe(R)AIR(TM)
> software. With Adobe AIR, Ajax developers can use existing skills and code to
> build responsive, highly engaging applications that combine the power of local
> resources and data with the reach of the web. Download the Adobe AIR SDK and

I think this is fixed now. I have put an updated Words.php on cvs for you
to try.

> [...]

> Create and Deploy Rich Internet Apps outside the browser with Adobe(R)AIR(TM)
> software. With Adobe AIR, Ajax developers can use existing skills and code to
> build responsive, highly engaging applications that combine the power of local
> resources and data with the reach of the web. Download the Adobe AIR SDK and
> Ajax docs to start building applications today-http://p.sf.net/sfu/adobe-com

> Create and Deploy Rich Internet Apps outside the browser with Adobe(R)AIR(TM)
> software. With Adobe AIR, Ajax developers can use existing skills and code to
> build responsive, highly engaging applications that combine the power of local
> resources and data with the reach of the web. Download the Adobe AIR SDK and

Thank you - that works!

Phil

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San Francisco, CA -OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the Enterprise -Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source participation -Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code: SFAD http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H