Quantcast

Printer Friendly Invoice

russpeed300
Hi All,
I have been having issues with pdf printing on dot matrix printers where the print seems to be missing dots implying a pin issue.

We bought a new oki ml420 and same problem.

If I print html which prints much finer fonts, it is perfect, even superb. :)

I have been looking at the printcusttrans as well as the printcusttransportrait pdf and have not been able to change font etc on the printout. I guess pdf works that way as I tried acrobat, foxiy\t and another pdf thype.

 I was able to change size of font but not font itself.

To work around the problem, I am looking at the html invoice.  printcusttrans.php

The print is gorgeous but I need to get rid of the menu from the screen. So what I am asking is...

you know on a website there sometimes is a "PRINT Friendly" icon to print the important info?

Has anyone done that before or can guide me how to:

1) get rid of the screen menu at the top when printing.

2) be able to ensure the second page starts when it should. i.e. Invoice number etal not repeating at bottom of first page instead of top of second.

I know it's a mouthful but I have been at this for some time and hitting a wall.

Any help or guidance would bew most appreciated.

Weberp 4.07.3 for now but looking at 4.12 or higher in the near future.

Cheers,

Russ

--
Regal Products Ltd
18 Freeman Rd. St. Augustine,

Re: Printer Friendly Invoice

gsavix
hi. look at:

1 - cutpdf pointer fere opensource

2 - ps2txt tool multplatform to convert .pdf to text files

then Print you text files with dos cmd  on yor ltp1:

[...]

gilberto dos santos alves
+55(11)9-8646-5049
sao paulo - sp - brasil