Printing Sales Order Confirmation

rfthomas
We have very complicated sales orders and need to provide customers with a confirmation of the sales orders especially to reflect customer requested cahnges.  The quotation can be printed, but once it becomes a sales/customer order the only options are to print the dispatch note or the invoice.

We need to be able to print the sales order as an option to "Outstanding Sales Orders/Quotations".  It would appear that the changes would involve the following scripts:

SelectSalesOrder.php
PDFQuotationPortrait.php
PDFQuotation.php

Bob Thomas

Re: Printing Sales Order Confirmation

rfthomas
This post was updated on .
We have made the following changes to enable printing a customer order confirmation:

Edited SelectSalesOrder.php to add a Confirm column and option when viewing outstanding sales orders.
Hacked existing scripts and provided new names:
PDFCustOrderConfPortrait.php is a new script that must be added to the scripts table.
includes/PDFCustOrderConfPortraitPageHeader.inc