Printing an invoice instead of a credit note

Printing an invoice instead of a credit note

jeff1c1
Hello,

When attempting to print a credit note from Customer Transaction Inquiries, I am getting a copy of the invoice with the same number and not the credit note. For example, the following link will print invoice 30 and not credit memo 30
http://lelyvt.com/webERP/PrintCustTrans.php?FromTransNo=30&InvOrCredit=Invoice&PrintPDF=True.

I recently upgraded to version 4.12.3 and was not having this issue prior. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Re: Printing an invoice instead of a credit note

gsavix
hi. this link need password. if possible reproduce your issue on weberp.org or somewhere for we test and understand.

Hello,

When attempting to print a credit note from Customer Transaction Inquiries,
I am getting a copy of the invoice with the same number and not the credit
note. For example, the following link will print invoice 30 and not credit
memo 30
http://lelyvt.com/webERP/PrintCustTrans.php?FromTransNo=30&InvOrCredit=Invoice&PrintPDF=True.

I recently upgraded to version 4.12.3 and was not having this issue prior.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

gilberto dos santos alves
+55(11)9-8646-5049