Problem upgrading from 4.13.1 to 4.14

Arwan
Hi,

I had a working webERP 4.13.1 setup
then I took the following steps
1. unziped the new webERP4.14 version to a new folder
2. copied the contents of oldwebERP/companies to newebERP/companies
3. coped the config.php from old to new folder

then pointed by browser to newwebERP and got

  Database Error 1146 :
Table 'weberpco_multitrade.favourites' doesn't exist
Database SQL Failure : The SQL that failed was
SELECT href, caption FROM favourites WHERE userid='webtech'

then went to newwebERP/sql/mysql/upgrade4.13.1-4.14.sql and coped

CREATE table favourites (userid varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
        caption varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
        href varchar(200) NOT NULL DEFAULT '#',
        PRIMARY KEY (userid,caption)) Engine=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

and ren it on the DB and now am able to login to webERP and get

when I click on perform database upgrade, it does not seem to do the upgrade and I get

from here clicking on MAIN MENU simply takes me back to the first page and just goes round the process again.

any assistance greatly appreciated

Arwan

WebTech Resources
Nairobi Kenya
+254 724659244
Email  :info@weberp.co.ke
WEB  :weberp.co.ke

Re: Problem upgrading from 4.13.1 to 4.14

gsavix
if you have access to phpmyadmin run sql script manual way.
if not phpmyadmin access open terminal and run mysql -u your-user -pyour-pass < your-script-update-sql

--
gilberto dos santos alves
+5511986465049

<http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/file/n4658814/414-1.png>

<http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/file/n4658814/414-2.png>

from here clicking on MAIN MENU simply takes me back to the first page and
just goes round the process again.

<http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/file/n4658814/414-1.png>

any assistance greatly appreciated

Arwan

-----
WebTech Resources
Nairobi Kenya
Email  :[hidden email]
WEB  :weberp.co.ke

Re: Problem upgrading from 4.13.1 to 4.14

Arwan
Thanks a whole bunch gsavix

I ren the upgrade script manually and now webERP4.14 is working OK

Thanks

Arwan
WebTech Resources
Nairobi Kenya