Problem using PDFProdSpec.php

rfthomas
When we attempt to print a product specification the following errors are displayed:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /ast$www/000000/weberp/PDFProdSpec.php on line 190

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /ast$www/000000/weberp/PDFProdSpec.php on line 219

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /ast$www/000000/weberp/PDFProdSpec.php on line 219

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /ast$www/000000/weberp/PDFProdSpec.php on line 219

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /ast$www/000000/weberp/PDFProdSpec.php on line 219

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /ast$www/000000/weberp/PDFProdSpec.php on line 219

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /ast$www/000000/weberp/PDFProdSpec.php on line 219

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /ast$www/000000/weberp/PDFProdSpec.php on line 219

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /ast$www/000000/weberp/PDFProdSpec.php:190) in /ast$www/weberp/includes/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 7672
TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file

Each of the lines in question has the following code:

	foreach($SectionColLabs as $CurColLab) {

The following is our phpinfo():

phpinfo.html

Bob Thomas

Re: Problem using PDFProdSpec.php

Andrew Galuski
This is a known issue. I believe latest code has been fixed it in repository. Problem is the program was expecting named sections in your data in the field 'groupby' on qatests. Expected something like Physicalproperty, Compliance and ProcessingConditions I believe. You can see the expected names in the code. Those names can be tailored to match your business.
Also I believe I committed the code to the repo to allow blanks ‎.
I can look more closely when I'm back in the office.
‎Andrew.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone
When we attempt to print a product specification the following errors are
displayed:

Each of the lines in question has the following code:

The following is our phpinfo():

phpinfo.html
<http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/file/n4658200/phpinfo.html>

Bob Thomas