Quantcast

Problem with my first Credit

Terry Porter

Database Error 1452
: CRITICAL ERROR! NOTE DOWN THIS ERROR AND SEEK ASSISTANCE: The debtor transaction taxes records could not be inserted because
Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`expert_wifi`.`debtortranstaxes`, CONSTRAINT `debtortranstaxes_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`taxauthid`) REFERENCES `taxauthorities` (`taxid`))
Database SQL Failure : The following SQL to insert the debtor transaction taxes record was used
INSERT INTO debtortranstaxes( debtortransid, taxauthid, taxamount) VALUES('349', '', '0')
Database Rollback Due to Error Above : Rolling Back Transaction OK

webERP version 4.12.3

I was trying to credit a invoice (my first ever credit attempt) using the shipping cost credit entry. I get the same error if I try and credit using a Item line.

Anyone have any advice ?

--
Best Regards
Terry Porter <[hidden email]>

Re: Problem with my first Credit

phildaintree
Hi Terry

Have you got a tax category for Freight set up?
Sadly this is a limitiation and was hard coded...

Phil

On 2016-03-08 17:15, Terry Porter wrote:

> Database Error 1452 : CRITICAL ERROR! NOTE DOWN THIS ERROR AND SEEK
> ASSISTANCE: The debtor transaction taxes records could not be inserted
> because
> Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails
> (`expert_wifi`.`debtortranstaxes`, CONSTRAINT
> `debtortranstaxes_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`taxauthid`) REFERENCES
> `taxauthorities` (`taxid`))
> DATABASE SQL FAILURE : The following SQL to insert the debtor
> transaction taxes record was used
> INSERT INTO debtortranstaxes( debtortransid, taxauthid, taxamount)
> VALUES('349', '', '0')
>
> DATABASE ROLLBACK DUE TO ERROR ABOVE : Rolling Back Transaction OK
>
> webERP version 4.12.3
>
> I was trying to credit a invoice (my first ever credit attempt) using
> the shipping cost credit entry. I get the same error if I try and
> credit using a Item line.
>
> Anyone have any advice ?
>
> --
>
> Best Regards
> Terry Porter <[hidden email]>
>
>  [1]
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://expert-wifi.com

Re: Problem with my first Credit

rfthomas
Terry,

Could this be realted to the problem reported and fixed in:

http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Problems-with-Credit-Notes-td4658527.html

Bob Thomas