Quantcast

Purchase Orders entry

Brian May-10
I was showing somebody how to enter purchase orders and came accross what seemed to be a problem.  (Maybe it is deliberate?)  When I enter a new purchase order and enter the line item details I can enter line items of products that do not have a part number.  However, if I leave the purchase order and then later go to modify this same purchase order I can no longer enter items with no part number.  Am I missing something?

Thanks
Brian

Re: Purchase Orders entry

Tim Schofield
Brian,

that looks like a bug, I will look into it.

thanks
Tim

2008/10/20 Brian May <[hidden email]>:

> I was showing somebody how to enter purchase orders and came accross what
> seemed to be a problem.  (Maybe it is deliberate?)  When I enter a new
> purchase order and enter the line item details I can enter line items of
> products that do not have a part number.  However, if I leave the purchase
> order and then later go to modify this same purchase order I can no longer
> enter items with no part number.  Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks
> Brian

Re: Purchase Orders entry

Tim Schofield
Brian,

I have uploaded a new version of PO_Items.php to cvs which should
hopefully correct this problem.

Thanks
Tim

2008/10/20 Brian May <[hidden email]>:

> I was showing somebody how to enter purchase orders and came accross what
> seemed to be a problem.  (Maybe it is deliberate?)  When I enter a new
> purchase order and enter the line item details I can enter line items of
> products that do not have a part number.  However, if I leave the purchase
> order and then later go to modify this same purchase order I can no longer
> enter items with no part number.  Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks
> Brian

Re: Purchase Orders entry

Brian May-10
I installed the new file however now I am getting a different error which may be on my end.  None of the links work in this new script.  They all have a $rootpath in the direction.  Maybe I have something configured wrong though?

I have uploaded a new version of PO_Items.php to cvs which should
hopefully correct this problem.

Thanks
Tim

2008/10/20 Brian May <[hidden email]>:

> I was showing somebody how to enter purchase orders and came accross what
> seemed to be a problem.  (Maybe it is deliberate?)  When I enter a new
> purchase order and enter the line item details I can enter line items of
> products that do not have a part number.  However, if I leave the purchase
> order and then later go to modify this same purchase order I can no longer
> enter items with no part number.  Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks
> Brian

Re: Purchase Orders entry

Tim Schofield
Thanks Brian,

Thats my mistake, I have corrected it I think.

Thanks
Tim