RMA specification

Hi, Phil,

          Thank you for your great specification of the RMA.
          I have some questions about it:

           1) What is the supptransid in the rmadetails?
           2) And there is status description of rma such as initiated, dispatched/pickup, credit note received, completed, does this mean we should add a status field in rma to record this?
           3) If we need above status, does that mean we quantity dispatched, quantity credit need for it? And we need a screen for goods dispatched just like current po received and then a new link add to credit note to select each of these suspense RMA?
          4) Do we need any approval for the RMA just like po status?

         Thank you again and any input for this is highly appreciated!

Re: RMA specification

phildaintree
1. supptransid = the supplier transaction id
2. rmadetails is the table to store the line items being returned.
3. yes
4. yes
5. ideally

Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890