Quantcast

Re: webERP. New version on May ?

Rafael Chacón
Hi All,

Last version (4.12.3) was released 17th May 2015 (a year  ago!).

We did not released a version in November because we were debugging and adding some new features. On that date, we already had a lot of changes.

After that, in the last 6 months, we have added another lot of additional changes. I think it's time to prepare to launch a new version this month.

Best regards, Rafael.

----------
Exson is still working on the new functionality... it is too soon while this work is not yet tested and debugged

Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
On 30/12/15 08:24, Rafael Chacón wrote:
Hi,

The quantity of changes, improvements and additions since May continues to grow.

To when we might expect the launch of the new version ?

Best regards, Rafael.

*Hi, Rafael,*

                 I think it's too rush to release it in this month!

                It's better to release next month.  Expecting some new
features to add to the trunk:

                 1). Use actual cost instead of weighted average cost during
goods receiving.
                 2). Add a RMA feature.
                 3). Add a location transfer feature for lot control items.

               I hope I can finish them before next release.

Re: webERP. New version on May ?

phildaintree
Was thinking the same thing
Anything on your agenda Exson that needs to be sorted out before a release?

+64 (0)275 567 890

On 9/05/2016, at 3:19 am, Rafael Chacón <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

gsavix
can i help make some basic test of instalation one fresh environment for your tests on my webserver (hostgator shared server linux)? it will help to avoid some basic install tests?
please let me know.
regards.

[...]

gilberto dos santos alves
+55(11)9-8646-5049
sao paulo - sp - brasil

Re: webERP. New version on May ?

Hi, Rafael and Phil

              I agree that we shall release it on this month.
              I suggest to release it this Sunday if there are no objection.  There are several bugs reported by Tim should be fixed and the location transfer for lot control items scripts should be tested.
              So lets release the new version this Sunday if there is no other gating issue.

Re: webERP. New version on May ?

R2-G

Hi Exson

Thanks for you great contributions to the system.
Is a new version still going to be released this month (may) ?

R2-G