Re: [webERP-users] batch upload stock item

Re: [webERP-users] batch upload stock item

DavidWZ
So, safely speaking, one can only input one stock at a time when setting up the product catalog? Is there any other ways?
Thanks,

David

On 9/11/05, Mash Leung <[hidden email]> wrote:
if want to batch upload the initial stock, check out the locstock table.
but it is dangerous if you started any stockmovement
best solution is manually do the stock adjustment and temporay disable all GL entries in company preference.

Mash Leung
[hidden email]
Is there a way to batch upload a bunch of similar stock items in Weberp?
Thanks,

David

Re: [webERP-users] batch upload stock item

weberp
No specific automated way true .... but it is relatively straight forward to
import stock into webERP using tools like MS Access or CSV files - all the
base information about stock categories and units of measure must be set up
first of course and the run Z_MakeStockLocns.php

Phil

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:58, emdeex wrote:

> I set up our catalogue one partcode at a time. I don't think there is any
> specific automated way of uploading many different partcodes.
>
> On 9/23/05, David Zhao <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > So, safely speaking, one can only input one stock at a time when setting
> > up the product catalog? Is there any other ways?
> > Thanks,
> >  David
> >
> >  On 9/11/05, Mash Leung <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > if want to batch upload the initial stock, check out the locstock
> > > table. but it is dangerous if you started any stockmovement
> > > best solution is manually do the stock adjustment and temporay disable
> > > all GL entries in company preference.
> > >     Mash Leung
> > > [hidden email]

webERP Project Admin