Same query repeated inside a loop

Tom Barry
Dear all, I am doing some investigations on webERP. I notice that in SupplierInquiry.php at line 285 an sql statement is executed to find if the user has authority to put an item on hold. This sql is repeated for every line in the inquiry, although obviously the user is the same for every line. This should really be taken outside the loop.

Tom

Re: Same query repeated inside a loop

phildaintree
Hi Tom,

Thanks for this - I have committed your change.

Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz

http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y