Shall we make PriceMatrix the default price?

Shall we make PriceMatrix the default price?

Dear all,

           Currently our price retrieving method almost make the price matrix useless if there are default sales type set. The price matrix is use to retrieve different price according to sales order quantity.
           We have two choices to solve this problem:
           1. Move the price matrix  SQL to the top. Then webERP will retrieve the price matrix result directly without considering the price matrix.
           2. Set up a setting parameter. Then user can choose to use which as the default price setting method.

           If most of feedback agree to change webERP's current method, I'll make a modification in relative scripts.

          Any comments are welcome!