Quantcast

Shall we make a new release in November?

Shall we make a new release in November?

Dear all,

                 I'd like to make a new release in November to meet the six months release circle.

                 Any comments?

Re: Shall we make a new release in November?

Rafael Chacón
Hi,

I agree!! It is a good idea to have a release every 6 months.

I will close my works-in-process to redirect efforts to test the trunk code.

Thanks and best regards! Rafael.

*Dear all,*

                 I'd like to make a new release in November to meet the six
months release circle.

                 Any comments?

Re: Shall we make a new release in November?

phildaintree
Sounds good to me ... do you want to do this one Exson?

Phil

On 2016-10-30 20:36, Rafael Chacón wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I agree!! It is a good idea to have a release every 6 months.
>
> I will close my works-in-process to redirect efforts to test the trunk
> code.
>
> Thanks and best regards! Rafael.

>> *Dear all,*
>>
>> I'd like to make a new release in November to meet
>> the six
>> months release circle.
>>
>> Any comments?
>>
>> Thanks and best regards!
>> Exson
>>
>> --

> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Shall-we-make-a-new-release-in-November-tp4658719.html
> [2] http://ASP.NET

Re: Shall we make a new release in November?

Hi, Phil,

                   I'll do the new release in Nov if there is no any objection.

                   Some new features will be added and some bugs will be fixed before the new release.

Re: Shall we make a new release in November?

Pak Ricard
Hi all:

OK for me.

I don't remember exactly, but there was the issue of modified PDF standard libraries. Was it already sorted out?

Also, we have to fix (or delay the  release) for the Assign Cash issue of commit 7605 (it can lead to accounting errors).

Regards,
Ricard

*Hi, Phil,*

                   I'll do the new release in Nov if there is no any
objection.

                   Some new features will be added and some bugs will be
fixed before the new release.

Re: Shall we make a new release in November?

Rafael Chacón
Hi Tim,

If we know what are those bugs, we can help to troubleshoot.

Best regards, Rafael.

Hi Exson, there are several bugs I have reported to you that haven't
been fixed. Are these going to be fixed in the next release?

Tim

www.weberpafrica.com
Twitter: @TimSchofield2
Blog: http://weberpafrica.blogspot.co.uk/

Re: Shall we make a new release in November?

Rafael Chacón
Hi,

Until new release, I will do only minor updates. That is:
* Improve translation (Spanish).
* Merge duplicated texts (e.g. "Number" and "Number:", to reduce translated lines).

Also, if I have a well tested troubleshooting code, I will update it.

Best regards, Rafael.
reports with fixes to the forum. InternalStockRequestInquiry.php is
one that springs to mind that I have emailed and posted about numerous
times but the bugs remain. There was a recent fix I posted for a bug
in SupplierInquiry.php on the forum. There were quite a few others,
but I would have to search back and Phil and Exson have them.

I sometimes think I have more influence on the project now than when I
was the admin, all I have to do is to post a fix, or a new feature
that has been requested and it is guaranteed not to be committed :-(

Tim

On 31 October 2016 at 13:02, Rafael Chacón
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> If we know what are those bugs, we can help to troubleshoot.
>
> Best regards, Rafael.

>> Hi Exson, there are several bugs I have reported to you that haven't
>> been fixed. Are these going to be fixed in the next release?
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> On 31 October 2016 at 01:11, ExsonQu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > *Dear all,*
>> >
>> >                  I'd like to make a new release in November to meet the
>> > six
>> > months release circle.
>> >
>> >                  Any comments?
>> >
>> >                  Thanks and best regards!