Stock Serial Number error

Jorrie Jordaan
Stock Serial Number error Hallo

I need help get error

: Error moving temporary file. Please check your configuration

When trying to import file with stock serial numbers under purchase order receipts.

Any Help

Regards

Jorrie

Re: Stock Serial Number error

phildaintree
Hi Jorrie,

I have figured out the error in this script and have updated in SVN -
you can download the latest with fix in it by browsing the svn getting
the file includes/InputSerialItemsFile.php

Phil

On 28/05/11 03:20, Jorrie Jordaan wrote:

> Hallo
>
> I need help get error
>
> */: Error moving temporary file. Please check your configuration
>
> When trying to import file with stock serial numbers under purchase
> order receipts.
>
> Any Help
>
> Regards
>
> Jorrie/*

> vRanger cuts backup time in half-while increasing security.
> With the market-leading solution for virtual backup and recovery,
> you get blazing-fast, flexible, and affordable data protection.
> Download your free trial now.
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/quest-d2dcopy1

Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz