Table sort

web-ERP-developers mailing list
I am trying to get Tim's table sorting going... but struggling. I am committing what I have - I have just taken some bits of Tim's javascript file but can't quite see what I've missed. Appreciate any pointers.

See attached.

Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
skype:daintree

Re: Table sort

TimSchofield2
Banned User
Maybe try asking Tim :-)

Tim

web-ERP-developers mailing list wrote
I am trying to get Tim's table sorting going... but struggling. I am
    committing what I have - I have just taken some bits of Tim's
    javascript file but can't quite see what I've missed. Appreciate any
    pointers.

    See attached.

Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
skype:daintree

jfebhjih.png (102K) <http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4656620/0/jfebhjih.png>

Re: Table sort

TimSchofield2
Banned User
This email shows the sad state affairs that Phil has allowed the management of this project to sink to.

He is trying to copy my code because he wont allow me to directly commit myself, all because I I inserted a link to my personal blog in my signature on the forum. The fact that he wants my code in webERP is great, and fully within the spirit in which I contribute it to the GPL.

However his ego wont allow him to ask me for help as he doesn't understand how the code works. I would be more than happy to help if he asks.

The GPL states that he should leave the copyright intact, however he claims the ownership of the copyright to the code that he is copying.

In fact he goes further and doesn't even acknowledge in his commit message, or the change log that the code was written by me.

This is the problem when somebodies ego is bigger than the project.

Tim

web-ERP-developers mailing list wrote
I am trying to get Tim's table sorting going... but struggling. I am
    committing what I have - I have just taken some bits of Tim's
    javascript file but can't quite see what I've missed. Appreciate any
    pointers.

    See attached.

Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
skype:daintree

jfebhjih.png (102K) <http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4656620/0/jfebhjih.png>

Re: Table sort

Hi,Phil:

           Thank you for your hard working!

           My colleague Thumb has pin point the problem. The most simplest way to solve this problem is to comment out SelectProduct.php at line 809.

           Problem is that Tim's function only check the first table head, then all of the following code only assume that all of them are td.

           We' provide a fix asap.

Re: Table sort

TimSchofield2
Banned User
Hi Exson,

That is almost the answer, but it is not the fact that Phil has lots of headers in his table, but the problem is that Phil has got the same onclick handler repeated numerous times. He has also got the css class wrongly named.

I would have told him this if his ego hadn't prevented him from asking me :-)

Thanks
Tim

ExsonQu wrote
Hi,Phil:

           Thank you for your hard working!

           My colleague Thumb has pin point the problem. The most simplest way to solve this problem is to comment out SelectProduct.php at line 809.

           Problem is that Tim's function only check the first table head, then all of the following code only assume that all of them are td.

           We' provide a fix asap.

Re: Table sort

web-ERP-developers mailing list
Brilliant thanks Exson/Thumb and Tim :-)