Top Customer Enquiry report missing in 4.11.3

Top Customer Enquiry report missing in 4.11.3

R2-G
Hi,

I have two different installations of WebERP 4.11.3 running on a hosted environment
in one of them them the report [Top Customer inquiry] is messing from the sales module [inquiries & reports] middle column

this is how the sales module menu looks without the [Top Customer inquiry] option

how can I get the [Top Customer inquiry] program back on the menu

Thanks in advance

R2-g

Re: Top Customer Enquiry report missing in 4.11.3

Rafael Chacón
Hi R2-g,

SalesTopCustomersInquiry.php is defined as part of the token "Basic Reports and Inquiries with selection options" in Page Security Settings. Review that.

Regards, Rafael.

<http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/file/n4657943/ke.png>

how can I get the [Top Customer inquiry] program back on the menu

Thanks in advance

R2-g

Re: Top Customer Enquiry report missing in 4.11.3

R2-G
Hi Rafael,

Thanks for your quick response

There still seems to be a problem.

On the installation that is OK i.e   [Top Customer inquiry] appears, on the sales module inquiries and reports column
the page security setting is General Ledger Maintenance, Stock Valuation, & Configuration

On the one where  [Top Customer inquiry] does not appear, on the sales module inquiries and reports column
setting the page security setting to Basic Reports and Inquiries with selection options does not make it appear.
even when I log out and back in again after the change.

Any more ideas ?

Thanks in advance

R2-g

Re: Top Customer Enquiry report missing in 4.11.3

Rafael Chacón
Hi R2-g,

Let's try some tests:

1. In URL replace "~/weberp/index.php" with "~/weberp/SalesTopCustomersInquiry.php" and click. Top Customer Sales Inquiry must appears. If not: (a) no have right to access, in this the script is OK. (b) no file found, the script was deleted; in this case copy it again.

2. In Page Security Settings: SalesTopCustomersInquiry.php --> Basic Reports and Inquiries with selection options (you did). The script is in the token "2".

3. In Access Permissions Maintenance: In the roles: 1-Inquiries/Order Entry, 2-Manufac/Stock Admin, 3-Purchasing Officer, 4-AP Clerk, 5-AR Clerk, 6-Accountant, 8-System Administrator, and  10-Salesperson should have in the left side ("Assigned Security Tokens") the token "2 Basic Reports and Inquiries with selection options". To view this: Click on: Setup > Access Permissions Maintenance > Edit.

4. In Maintain Security Tokens: 2     Basic Reports and Inquiries with selection options. Is it ok?

5. In Users Maintenance: The user has Security Role: 1-Inquiries/Order Entry, 2-Manufac/Stock Admin, 3-Purchasing Officer, 4-AP Clerk, 5-AR Clerk, 6-Accountant, 8-System Administrator, and  10-Salesperson ?

Best regards, Rafael.

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for your quick response

There still seems to be a problem.

On the installation that is OK i.e   [Top Customer inquiry] appears, on the
sales module inquiries and reports column
the page security setting is *General Ledger Maintenance, Stock Valuation, &
Configuration *

On the one where  [Top Customer inquiry] does not appear, on the sales
module inquiries and reports column
setting the page security setting to *Basic Reports and Inquiries with
selection options* does not make it appear.
even when I log out and back in again after the change.

Any more ideas ?

Thanks in advance

R2-g

Re: Top Customer Enquiry report missing in 4.11.3

R2-G
hi Rafael,

Thanks  for your response

your suggestion #1 seems to work i.e replacing index.php with SalesTopCustomersInquiry.php on the browser address bar

I also tried all your other suggestions but the  [Top Customer inquiry] program still does not appear on the menu

I checked version 4.11.5 and [Top Customer inquiry] appears seem OK on sales module menu
so I will use the direct URL solution until I upgrade to 4.11.5

Thanks again

R2-g