WebERP 4.12.3 Schemaspy generated schema now online for browsing

WebERP 4.12.3 Schemaspy generated schema now online for browsing

Terry Porter
Hi Phil and All,

Anyone interested in a Schemaspy webage generated from the WebERP 4.12.3 Demo database can find it on my advert/junk free website at :-

It may prove helpful when searching for table column names e.t.c. to use in your own SQL applications which obtain data directly from your webERP database.

My old tutorial on how to generate this information is at :-
http://portertech.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34&sid=6fb1a7a97711732948f40c250812747d

Any of my articles may be freely linked for purposes of increasing webERP knowledge among webERP users.

Cheers
Terry

Re: WebERP 4.12.3 Schemaspy generated schema now online for browsing

Hi, Terry,

               Thank you very much!

               Exson