WebERP Purchase Invoice enquiry to Delivery NO. & MR

WebERP Purchase Invoice enquiry to Delivery NO. & MR

Steven Tang
Hi Phil,

I would like to know if there is any way to check the Purchase Invoice
of a supplier linked with which GRN?

As I remember, I asked before there is no delivery note number for good
receive.  I think this is can be only a field to store in a good
received and have a checking with GRN.  And now we faced another
question, is sometime supplier asked for payment for a shipment, but
they asking with information of shipment date (and Delivery note), but
not Invoices Number, so it is very difficult right now to "link-up".  Or
we must check the paper record only.  We sure there is "linked" in work
flow because when we input Purchase Invoice, we already ticked and
checked with Good received.  Only don't know if there is recorded in any
place.

Hope this can be add in next version.  Thanks.

Steven Tang (鄧兆文)

Re: WebERP Purchase Invoice enquiry to Delivery NO. & MR

gsavix
Hi! using general ledger query (http://your-url-for-weberp/SupplierInquiry.php) and after choose what purchase order number you want for see (http://your-url-for-weberp/GLTransInquiry.php) you could see purchase order number , grn number and all transactions about your inputs, payments, outputs etc. SupplierInquiry.php presents all information about some vendor transactions.
Please let all of us know if this solve your issue.

Regards.

[...]

gilberto dos santos alves
+55(11)9-8646-5049
sao paulo - sp - brasil