[WebERP-developers] Release 3.03

weberp
I uploaded a new file - there was a serious bug in supplier invoice general
ledger entries. Also I introduced a number of input traps using the
javascript confirm as suggested by Hindra and several smaller issues.

I also introduced phplot to the files and an example of its use in
StockUsageGraph.php

webERP Project Admin

[webERP-users] Release 3.03... upgrade problems...

glenn rice-3

I am trying to upgrade a copy of 3.01 to 3.03.

While trying to apply the upgrade3.01-3.02.sql file I get the following
error when I get to line # 52:

----
mysql> ALTER TABLE taxgrouptaxes ADD FOREIGN KEY (taxauthid) REFERENCES
taxauthorities (taxid);
ERROR 1005 (HY000): Can't create table './weberp_demo/#sql-306_3157.frm'
(errno: 150)
----

Has anyone else come across this one yet?

Glenn

Re: [webERP-users] Release 3.03... upgrade problems...

weberp
Hi Glenn .... check your version of mysql there were some changes to foreign
key handling that were important I put the details in the upgrade notes.

"IMPORTANT: Note that version of mysql 4.1.8 or greater is required because
from the mysql change log:
        "Fix two hangs: FOREIGN KEY constraints treated table and database names as
case-insensitive. RENAME TABLE t TO T would hang in an endless loop if t had
a foreign key constraint defined on it. Fix also a hang over the dictionary
mutex that would occur if one tried in ALTER TABLE or RENAME TABLE to create
a foreign key constraint name that collided with another existing name. (Bug
#3478)"

It would also be worth while wrapping the upgrade script in

SET FOREIGN KEY CHECKS=0;

upgrade SQL

SET FOREIGN KEY CHECKS=1;

You could check the mysql error log and this should give you the reason for
the failure.... it could be that there is a taxgrouptaxes record that does
not have a taxauthid existing in taxauthorities table.

HTH

Phil