Windows all in one installer

phildaintree
Tariq has made an all in one demo system for windows - that installs
Xampp and webERP so it is easy to try webERP without having to install
the whole LAMP infrastructure first. I have uploaded it to the files
section - I believe it is contains webERP version 4.13

Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz

Re: Windows all in one installer

gsavix

Lets experiment!

Em 10/06/2016 05:58, "Phil Daintree" <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Tariq has made an all in one demo system for windows - that installs
Xampp and webERP so it is easy to try webERP without having to install
the whole LAMP infrastructure first. I have uploaded it to the files
section - I believe it is contains webERP version 4.13

Logic Works Ltd - <a href="tel:%2B64%20%280%29275%20567890" value="+64275567890">+64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz

Re: Windows all in one installer

Hi, Phil,

            Thank you very much!

            That's great! It'll help users to try weberp.

Re: Windows all in one installer

Storey Free
Will someone in charge please remove me from this email chain. I have been receiving these emails for two years and am blocked each time I try to get off this mailing list on the website.