Z_ChangeStockCode.php deactivates Serialised

Z_ChangeStockCode.php deactivates Serialised

Arwan
Hi,

When I use Z_ChangeStockCode.php to change the item code of controlled and serialized stock items,
the process seems to work fine but it de-activates the field serialized (makes it 0 instead of 1)

i.e   in the old stock item the field controlled and serialized are both set to yes / yes
after running Z_ChangeStockCode.php the fields controlled and serialized are set to yes / No

The field serialized was missing in the INSERT statement of Z_ChangeStockCode.php
but even when I add it, it still does not work as expected.

Thanks in advance

Aewan

WebTech Resources
Nairobi Kenya