(no subject)

ngani faith
Hi everybody,
my name is Faith , i am new to webERP development and i wish to start actively developing on webERP. Please can anybody help me with any links or any indications on how to start to understanding the architecture of the system. I would be pleased if someone could help put me on the right track as soon as possible.

Re: (no subject)

            You can get lots of data here:
             http://www.weberp.org/wiki/WeberpDevelopment

Re: (no subject)

Hello Faith,

Try starting with these links and see where they lead you....

http://www.weberp.org/Development.html

http://www.weberp.org/wiki/WeberpDevelopment

a fair bit of reading - the code is the ultimate developers manual of
course.

Phil

On 2016-02-24 13:11, ngani faith wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> my name is Faith , i am new to webERP development and i wish to start
> actively developing on webERP. Please can anybody help me with any
> links or any indications on how to start to understanding the
> architecture of the system. I would be pleased if someone could help
> put me on the right track as soon as possible.

Re: (no subject)

Whoops sorry for the double up...
Phil

On 2016-02-24 14:18, ExsonQu wrote:

> *Hi,*
>
>             You can get lots of data here:
>               http://www.weberp.org/wiki/WeberpDevelopment
> <http://www.weberp.org/wiki/WeberpDevelopment>
>             Thanks and best regards!
>
>             Exson

Re: (no subject)

Hi. and make sure that you visit [1] for proof-of-concept, testes and manual that show lots of details.
Regards.

Hi everybody,
my name is Faith , i am new to webERP development and i wish to start actively developing on webERP. Please can anybody help me with any links or any indications on how to start to understanding the architecture of the system. I would be pleased if someone could help put me on the right track as soon as possible.

gilberto dos santos alves
+55(11)9-8646-5049
sao paulo - sp - brasil