webERP_4.13 has been released

Dear all,

            I'm proud to announce that webERP_4.13 version has been released.

           Thank you for Phil's leadership and great contribution for this new release. And thank you for Rafael Chacón, Richard, Jan Bakke, Tim and Andrew.

          Thank you Rafael for providing a print css which make screen directly print possible. And there are many other improvements in this release from other developer and contributor. You can find this data from the doc/change of this release. We're very appreciated for those developers and users' join and contribution.

          At the mean time, there are some bugs fixed in this release including the wrong gl balance which has been obsessed us for a long time.

         Thanks you again and looking forward to your continue support!

Re: webERP_4.13 has been released

Terry Porter
HI Exson, Phil and all,

 Apologies for the late reply, I hadn't had time to test the solution to my credit  problem (I couldn't credit any invoices) until today, but as webERP version 4.13 had been released in the interim, I upgraded to it, and my credit issue is now resolved :)

webERP version 4.13 is looking great!

Thanks again those that responded to my issue.

Cheers
Terry