webERP. New version on November ?

Rafael Chacón
Hi all,

Is it a good time to roll up a new release? Since the last release we have:
* Add documentation, help and direct printing on some scripts.
* Fix some errors.
* Add scripts for horizontal analysis of the statement of financial position and for horizontal analysis of the statement of comprehensive income.
* Add Korean translation.
* Fix the wrong material cost updated in SupplierCredit.php.
* Add invoice to grns mapping data in SupplierInvoice.php.
* Add bank default currency, original amount and check no data to GL account inquiry in GLAccountInquiry.php.
* Add GL narrative and account balance information to DailyBankTransactions.php.
* Allow user input supplier's delivery note during goods receiving.
* Tidy some scripts.
* New feature GL accounts - users authority.

Best regards, Rafael.

Re: webERP. New version on November ?

Pak Ricard
Hi Rafael:

IMHO, we should fix the bugs reported in my last email about GLAccountInquiry.php before rolling any new version, as it's confusing for users as it's showing wrong information.

Regards,
Ricard

[...]

Hi, Rafael,

                 I think it's too rush to release it in this month!

                It's better to release next month.  Expecting some new features to add to the trunk:

                 1). Use actual cost instead of weighted average cost during goods receiving.
                 2). Add a RMA feature.
                 3). Add a location transfer feature for lot control items.

               I hope I can finish them before next release.

Re: webERP. New version on November ?

Rafael Chacón
Hi,

The quantity of changes, improvements and additions since May continues to grow.

To when we might expect the launch of the new version ?

Best regards, Rafael.

*Hi, Rafael,*

                 I think it's too rush to release it in this month!

                It's better to release next month.  Expecting some new
features to add to the trunk:

                 1). Use actual cost instead of weighted average cost during
goods receiving.
                 2). Add a RMA feature.
                 3). Add a location transfer feature for lot control items.

               I hope I can finish them before next release.

Re: webERP. New version on November ?

phildaintree
Exson is still working on the new functionality... it is too soon while this work is not yet tested and debugged

Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz