webERP logo in Scalable Vector Graphics format.

webERP logo in Scalable Vector Graphics format.

Rafael Chacón
Hi,

I added an webERP logo in Scalable Vector Graphics format.

The Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is a markup language (XML-based) format for describing two-dimensional graphics applications and images with support for interactivity and animation. The SVG specification is an open standard (royalty-free) developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) since 1999, and maintained by the "W3C SVG Working Group".

Note: I made the svg from the jpg, but approaching drawing lines. If someone has the original art, it would be great.

Best regards, Rafael.