[webERP -translation] Translations

Tim Schofield
Hi All,

I have updated the translation files on sourceforge for the latest
version of webERP. It would be really nice if people downloaded these
and helped bring them up to date.

It is one job that I cannot do myself so I am reliant on other people to
do this. Even if you just translate one more string, and don't want to
do any more it is still worth sending back to me.

There are 229 people subscribed to his list, there must be scope for us
to get a lot more translations done, and those that are partially done
to be completed.

There are good instructions here: http://www.weberp.org/HOWTOTRANSLATE

and advice can be sought here.

Thanks
Tim

Re: [webERP -translation] Translations

Tim Schofield
Hi,

There was a problem with gettext, that prevented all the strings
appearing in the messages.po file. I have corrected this and uploaded
new versions.

Apologies if this caused any problems.

Tim

Tim Schofield wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have updated the translation files on sourceforge for the latest
> version of webERP. It would be really nice if people downloaded these
> and helped bring them up to date.
>
> It is one job that I cannot do myself so I am reliant on other people to
> do this. Even if you just translate one more string, and don't want to
> do any more it is still worth sending back to me.
>
> There are 229 people subscribed to his list, there must be scope for us
> to get a lot more translations done, and those that are partially done
> to be completed.
>
> There are good instructions here: http://www.weberp.org/HOWTOTRANSLATE
>
> and advice can be sought here.
>
> Thanks
> Tim

Re: [webERP -translation] Translations

Tim Schofield
Many thanks to Harald Ringehahn for updating the German translation to
3.10 so quickly. I have uploaded the complete translation to sourceforge.

Thanks
Tim