[webERP -translation] how to

Moa'yad Raja
Hi all,

I'm new to this, but I started my Arabic Translation efforts.

I followed the instructions and created a folder called ar_JO.utf8 ...etc
and the first .mo file using poedit however my language (Arabic Jordan) did
not show, do I need to do anything else? like adding an entry in a table or
something?

thanks for your help.

Re: [webERP -translation] how to

TimSchofield5
This post was updated on .
Hi,

Do you mean that the language didn't appear in the user settings, or
that your translated strings do not appear?

Thanks
Tim

On 7 January 2012 12:25, Moa'yad Raja <weberp@avocado.jo> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to this, but I started my Arabic Translation efforts.
>
> I followed the instructions and created a folder called ar_JO.utf8 ...etc
> and the first .mo file using poedit however my language (Arabic Jordan) did
> not show, do I need to do anything else? like adding an entry in a table or
> something?
>
> thanks for your help.

Course View Towers,
Plot 21 Yusuf Lule Road,
Kampala
T   +256 (0) 312 314 418
M +256 (0) 752 963 325
www.weberpafrica.com
Twitter: @TimSchofield2
Blog: http://weberpafrica.blogspot.co.uk/

Re: [webERP -translation] how to

Moa'yad Raja
Hi,

Language didn't appear in the user settings.  if I override one of the
language with my file I can see the strings I've entered.

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Tim Schofield <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you mean that the language didn't appear in the user settings, or
> that your translated strings do not appear?
>
> Thanks
> Tim
>

> On 7 January 2012 12:25, Moa'yad Raja <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm new to this, but I started my Arabic Translation efforts.
> >
> > I followed the instructions and created a folder called ar_JO.utf8 ...etc
> > and the first .mo file using poedit however my language (Arabic Jordan)
> did
> > not show, do I need to do anything else? like adding an entry in a table
> or
> > something?
> >
> > thanks for your help.

> WebERP Africa Ltd
> +447710427049
> +254706554559
> www.weberpafrica.com

Re: [webERP -translation] how to

TimSchofield5
This post was updated on .
You need to create an entry in includes/LanguagesArray.php

Thanks
Tim

On 7 January 2012 12:25, Moa'yad Raja <weberp@avocado.jo> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to this, but I started my Arabic Translation efforts.
>
> I followed the instructions and created a folder called ar_JO.utf8 ...etc
> and the first .mo file using poedit however my language (Arabic Jordan) did
> not show, do I need to do anything else? like adding an entry in a table or
> something?
>
> thanks for your help.

Course View Towers,
Plot 21 Yusuf Lule Road,
Kampala
T   +256 (0) 312 314 418
M +256 (0) 752 963 325
www.weberpafrica.com
Twitter: @TimSchofield2
Blog: http://weberpafrica.blogspot.co.uk/

Re: [webERP -translation] how to

Moa'yad Raja
quick, easy, straight to the point :-) it worked, thanks heaps.

Just a note, the currently chosed "Arabic" language is actually persian.
Although it does use Arabic fonts/letters/RTL.. but the language is
different.

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 1:36 AM, Tim Schofield <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You need to create an entry in includes/LanguagesArray.php
>
> Thanks
> Tim
>

> On 7 January 2012 12:25, Moa'yad Raja <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm new to this, but I started my Arabic Translation efforts.
> >
> > I followed the instructions and created a folder called ar_JO.utf8 ...etc
> > and the first .mo file using poedit however my language (Arabic Jordan)
> did
> > not show, do I need to do anything else? like adding an entry in a table
> or
> > something?
> >
> > thanks for your help.
>  >

> WebERP Africa Ltd
> +447710427049
> +254706554559
> www.weberpafrica.com

Re: [webERP -translation] how to

phildaintree
Thanks I've changed the LanguagesArray to call it Persian.
Will be great to have Arabic too :-)

Logic Works Ltd - +64 (0)275 567890
http://www.logicworks.co.nz

On 08/01/12 01:42, Moa'yad Raja wrote:

> quick, easy, straight to the point :-) it worked, thanks heaps.
>
> Just a note, the currently chosed "Arabic" language is actually persian.
> Although it does use Arabic fonts/letters/RTL.. but the language is
> different.
>
> On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 1:36 AM, Tim Schofield<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> You need to create an entry in includes/LanguagesArray.php
>>
>> Thanks
>> Tim
>>

>> On 7 January 2012 12:25, Moa'yad Raja<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>   >  Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm new to this, but I started my Arabic Translation efforts.
>>>
>>> I followed the instructions and created a folder called ar_JO.utf8 ...etc
>>> and the first .mo file using poedit however my language (Arabic Jordan)
>> did
>>> not show, do I need to do anything else? like adding an entry in a table
>> or
>>> something?
>>>
>>> thanks for your help.
>>   >
>>

>> --
>> WebERP Africa Ltd
>> +447710427049
>> +254706554559
>> www.weberpafrica.com

Re: [webERP -translation] how to

Modo

My translated strings do not appear

Thanks,
Modo

Re: [webERP -translation] how to

Hi, Modo,

              Please register to the mail list before post any messages.

              What's the step of your translation?

Modo wrote
Hi,