[webERP-users] Defining tax levels & rates for company in service industry

[webERP-users] Defining tax levels & rates for company in service industry

Jean Onyango

How do I define tax levels and specify rates (VAT) for an organisation
that does not deal in inventory/stocks?

Regards,
Jean Onyango

RE: [webERP-users] Defining tax levels & rates for company in service industry

Paul Kelly-2
The same way as with!  If you trade only in one country, set up the details
for one country only!