Quantcast

[webERP-users] Inventory Items

RL-2
Hello,

Is there any means to have the Code item of the
supplier and our internal code item, ej.

Item: HP color LaserJet 3500
Internal Code: HPCLS3500
Supplier 1 Item Code:PRI_HP_35000
Supplier n Item Code: HPIMPR-35000

and can we track to whom we are buying and selling
from and out profit by each machine, month, customer

Thanks in advance
RL

Re: [webERP-users] Inventory Items

weberp
yes

The purchasing data allows you to enter the supplier's code against the item.
When purchase orders are created for the item on the supplier the supplier's
code is used.

There is extensive user defined sales analysis possible. Also the stock
movements show the customer and quantities sold.

Phil

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:16, RL wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there any means to have the Code item of the
> supplier and our internal code item, ej.
>
> Item: HP color LaserJet 3500
> Internal Code: HPCLS3500
> Supplier 1 Item Code:PRI_HP_35000
> Supplier n Item Code: HPIMPR-35000
>
> and can we track to whom we are buying and selling
> from and out profit by each machine, month, customer
>
> Thanks in advance
> RL

webERP Project Admin