[webERP-users] Inventory Items

RL-2

Hello Phil, sorry, but can you please tell me where
exactly is that field, I just can't find it.

I have the item code, the internal one (When I add a
new item) but where do I setup the supplier's item
code in order to calculate my profits and to keep a
track of y purchases.

Thanks in advance

Re: [webERP-users] Inventory Items

weberp

Select Item=>Maintain Purchasing Data=>Select Supplier=>Supplier Code or
Description

Phil